The Square M Group consists of two companies:
- Square M Engineering Ltd (1972), Burnaby, British Columbia
- Square M Systems Inc (1983), Mississauga, Ontario
Square M Group has been servicing engineers, designers, architects, mechanical contractors and end users for over 35 years by providing a number of highly efficient and solution based products to the HVAC industry. We are the Canadian representative for many of our suppliers and have built solid relationships that allow us to maintain a strong commitment to both our manufacturers and our customers. Our product lines have been carefully selected to ensure our customers receive innovative products that enhance performance and provide solutions to many common and unique HVAC applications.
Square M Group is dedicated to providing a high level of customer service. Our commitment includes:
- Providing solutions with high quality products and systems at competitive prices.
- Supplying on time.
- Proactively working with contractors to ensure installation is correct.
- Site visits to help solve problems and commission if required.
- Assisting the client with long-term equipment operation.
- Providing the designer with our expertise in product selection and interfacing with the complete system.
- Recommending someone else if we believe they can provide a better solution.
Square M Engineering Ltd
#120, 3993 Henning Drive
Burnaby, British Columbia
Toll Free 1-800-738-3569
Toll Free Fax 1-800-590-3569
Square M Systems Inc
6660 Kennedy Road, Unit 15
Toll Free 1-800-814-7006
Home | Product Lines | Projects
News and Announcements
BERNER International announces the Revolvair Air Curtain System for Revolving Doors
The Revolvair takes the revolving door to a whole new level
While revolving doors significantly reduce a building's energy consumption, they are not "airtight." The revolving door acts as an air lock, bringing in people, but also outside temperatures and fumes, into the lobby.
The Revolvair is specifically-sized to fit each revolving door's diameter, configuration and brand. It creates a separating air barrier at the building's conditioned interior by blocking unwanted exterior air trapped within the moving door sections. Therefore, lobby entrances are protected from outdoor elements, fumes and door infiltration from the moving sections, as well as through the revolving door assembly's gaskets and seal gaps
The Revolver comes complete with Berner's patented Intelliswitch. This digital controller is designed exclusively for air curtain operation in commercial occupied spaces.
If you would like to make your lobby more comfortable and welcoming, please give us a call.